Sunday, February 7, 2010

Riker Island Visit Schedule

+ spam + msn + drama + in delusions LOL. New DC Comics January

THEN. I had to do for a while 'instead of days and I just decided ... today. Right now, to say xDDD
My birthday! What better chance to make a spampost worthy of being remembered for his long and dispersion? No, clearly , then took advantage of \\ o /

Photobucket




♠ First on the list [info] metallica, my beloved Vanucci, author not only of the beautiful banner you see up there - awwww! - But also the banner decorating my new profile (look how beautiful! Diana! ) and a number of other lovvoso banners and icons that I particularly loved.
We put a life to use them all but I will, because they deserve u_u!
find everything here: ♥ ♠

Other wonderful banner that I loved beyond words is this:

Photobucket


Opera of my daughter [info] waferkya (♥ ♥ ♥ ) I also loved and especially for the randomness of the subjects \u0026lt;3 + Carmen Bruce ship could be a considerable xDDD
the plant.

Why!

[info] talpy I wrote this drabble series . XD I was moved either because they are on a number that only you - TALPINA - read (even for blame on me, lol!) And because it was one of the gifts that just did not expect. xDD
Lovvina, you were very kind! And I have absolutely reciprocate in some way, otherwise I will not have peace. Claim anywhere, anytime, without any shame! è_é

[info] namidayume , although they persist in not wanting to be defined lovva, I just got this . What is Dick / Helena, which itself borders on the mystical perfection AND SUBSTANCE! .
(and has the title of a rhyme that I adore Placebo xDD)
Read it! Repent!

[info] cialy_girl I wrote this fic epic , always Dick / Helena. Awwww, little women, I love you! ♥ _ ♥

And on this front I have no words, because he yield happy to receive all these gifts on the DC Comics characters and that I love, I loved receiving gifts on my OTP, my favorite comics, to Diana!
And on Carmen Sandiego, I admit. u_u
Thanks!


♪ Speaking of fic, however, [info] marte96 got his first original fic ♥! You can find it here .
I melt when you do these things first for me! xDDD I
the heart of butter and I've always hidden.



How refrain from linking to my post? xDD

♣ I can not stop myself, in fact, from love [info] eowie and NINJA TURTLES! Laugh you too for Socia Toothless meravigliosità of my beloved! * _ * ♣

Other scans that is what is absolutely linked [info] ruka_nanjou made and used for his good wishes to post :
Photobucket

Yes, it's him: the Galactic Omu Omu!

OMUOMU SAN FANCLUB!! 11! 1! No, but you this drama (binb Danshi) you have your green. You can easily define trash - but without any weight on his heart, proprio - tuttavia è carino, a tratti divertente, a tratti semplicemente grottesco... l'unico problema è che lo si trova solo in giapponese (con sub in inglese, se cercate bene xD) e che non è facilissimo da seguire.
Ma se volete, se volete , io e Ruka possiamo fornirvi i link giusti.
(E lovva, tu devi proprio fare quel claim !).

♣ Abbracci e cuori anche a [info] yoruko89 per i suoi meravigliosi sms e perché ha saputo integrarmi nel suo ultimo post . \o/ Cristo, Socia!

♥ I migliori ringraziamenti alla mia Lex. Che praticamente amo e who knows what to say to ALWAYS make me happy. To her for a number of reasons that I will not tell you here, but she knows and that I hope will always know.
short. A Lex and because there has helped me a lot in these months. Why continue to be close to me even though I am a wretched worm vomited.

♪ And I will not forget all those people who have written to me by SMS, MSN, to twitter, I have left messages here on livejournal. Thank you all!
I was glad of every post and shout, let this be known. ♥ ♥ ♥

MA! THANKS MORE 'BIG ... TO ALL THOSE PEOPLE WHO HAVE CELEBRATED MY 19 YEARS!
xDDDDD Thanks so much, gentaccia XDDDDDD
- - -




Yoru: next year will make 18 chez, do not miss the accounts
Chez: ah! Sorry!
Alez: HAHAAHHAAHAHA MA Stop it! WHAT DO YOU INSTEAD OF FORWARDS regresses?!
Chez: I do 18! cabbage gets bigger and bigger!
Alez: then I do turns 20, not 25! u_u
Chez: go ahead fiocca *: *



(23:58) Chez: members, I tell you a secret. I have always lied, I'm a fake.
(23:58) Alez: yes tell us
(23:58) Chez.: in two minutes ... will be 19 * *
flakes (23.59) Alez: NOT E'VVVVERO
(23.59) Vanucci: ahahahhahah Panda
(23.59) Alez: WE NO HELMET.
(23.59) Chez.: know that I should tell you before, but what can you do * * Cipollo chez
(23.59) Vanucci: but 19 is legal, better yes *- 17 *
(23.59) Chez .: you say? ZIIIP
(23.59) Alez: eeeehhh too much grace!
(23.59) Chez.: lose years!!
(23.59) Vanucci: yes yes * *-
(0.00) Chez.: members, I tell you a secret. I have always lied, I'm a fake.
(0.00) Alez: AGAIN?!
(0.00) Chez.: in two minutes ...
(0.00) Alez: haha HAVE A DEJA VU
(0.00) Vanucci: AUGURRRIIIIIII (which two minutes pand: passed)
(0.00) Chez.: will be making 17 years * flakes *
(0.00 ) Alez: AUGURIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!
(0.00) Vanucci: have 21 years * momo *
(0.00) Alez: had fallen behind Panda
(0.00) Vanucci: AUGURISSIMIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII * momo *
(0.00) Chez.: * desperate :*!!!!!!
(0.00) Alez: BEST WISHES TO LET YOU SING ME 'A SONG! SIMPLE, EASY, MY LOVE YOU! * Angel *
(0.00) Chez.: er. thanks. * * Fiocca


stop. After these fragments of chat (in order of appearance, right to justice : [info] yoruko89 , I [info] eowie , [info] Metallica ) where I finally come out as one of the biggest stupid that infest this world, and after writing a huge post ... containing JUST SPAM, I am going to write something for groped [info] comics_tabs [info] comics_tabs [info] comics_tabs .

soon! ♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment