Thursday, March 11, 2010

Dragonball H Doujinshi

WEEK BLACK OMG.

am an innocent victim of this sad and dark world. I tell you, I repeat, I repeat it again: I am an innocent victim of this sad and dark world. Darkness. Macabre. And my girlfriends help to make it even more difficult.
[info] namidayume and [info] cialy_girl , in fact, managed to drag with them half-mad in a project called ... Black week. It 's a very tricky stuff, I will explain briefly: for the week to follow will exchange each day a different prompt and we should do it. Otherwise
surrender to suffer painful punishment.

I. Original, The Witch - Blood deviation indicates .



Chez writes (20:32):
but to 'point because I'm not prompt Charles and Camilla o_O

Namida wrote (20.32): This sucks


Linda writes (20:32): * *
dondi

Chez writes (20:32): Linda
tomorrow ... who must give prompt?

Namida writes (20:32): Chez
, look at that tomorrow Linda prompt TE
I would not say

Chez writes (20:32):
ah, here.

Namida wrote (20.32): MAOIs * *


Linda writes (20:32):
AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

Chez writes (20:32): I
frigate alone?

Linda writes (20:33):
attentive to you, beloved Chez ♥




... I tremble already E_e

addition! The post
of [info] cialy_girl and that of [info] namidayume ! ♥ ♥ ♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment