Monday, December 13, 2010

Breville Rice Master Water To Rice Ratio

Rainbow Blues - An FST Rainbow

Another fanmix!
Now I'll have only the SHimon Family fanmix to do, then I'll have done every group/family in Reborn! xD

This is time for the Arcobaleno! I looked for the songs carefully, I even did a sort of booklet!°________°

I hope you'll like it!^^




01 - Emilie Autumn - Across The Sky (Luce)
Should we hear the silence
Should we hear the noise
I don't need this blind acceptance
I have made my choice
Light lives in the darkness
Beauty lives in pain
In destruction we may lose ourselves
But still I will remain
Across the sky

02 - Guns 'n Roses - Shotgun Blues (Reborn)
I said it's do or die
I'll stick it right in your face
And then I'll put you in your motherfuckin' place
And you...you can suck my ass
An I think it's so low class
Me...I'm just so concerned
I'm still waitin' for your ass to burn
Ooooh you want a confrontation
I'll give you every fuckin' chance
With your verbal masturbation
Me...I just like to dance

03 - Yoko Kanno - Kabuto ga ni Kodai no Sakana (Fon)
[Instrumental]

04 - Green Day - Jackass (Skull)
Everybody loves a joke
But no one likes a fool
And you're always cracking the same old lines again
You're well rehearsed on every verse
And that was stated clear
But no one understands your verity

05 - Pink Floyd - Money (Marmon)
Money, get away
Get a good job with more pay
And your O.K.
Money, it's a gas
Grab that cash with both hands
And make a stash

06 - Fall Out Boy - Sugar we're goin' down (Colonnello)
Drop a heart, break a name
We're always sleeping in, and sleeping for the wrong team
We're going down, down in an earlier round
And Sugar, we're going down swinging
I'll be your number one with a bullet
A loaded God complex, cock it and pull it

07 - Oingo Boingo - Weird Science (Verde)
(Bits of) my creation--Is it real?
It's my creation--I do not know
No hesitation--No heart of gold
Just flesh and blood--I do not know
From my heart and from my hand
Why don't people understand
My intentions . . . . Oooh, weird . . . .

08 - Kitadai Momoko - Footsteps (Lal Mirch) (Bonus Track)
In the dark I lie awake and listen
To the pounding of my heart
I a sweat I feel my body shiver
My halucinations start
I hear your footsteps
Sneaking down the hall
I hear a door slam
Knock upon the wall
I hear a voice laugh
Tell me it's all just a dream

DOWNLOAD:
http://www.4shared.com/file/_YSG-pj5/Arcobaleno_FST.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment