Friday, September 4, 2009

Eye Toy Driver For Vista

{January} How Will You Know My Name?

Title: How Will You Know My Name?
Beta: [info] namidayume
♥ Fandom: DC Comics (New Gen).
Characters: Dick Grayson , Richard Tyler Jr ( appointed ) Jesse Chambers.
Rating: PG .
Word Count: 468 (W)
Prompt: Dick Grayson, Richard Jr. (Jesse Chambers) - "What did you say your name?" "Richard." "... I can not believe." @ Balls.
Notes:
• Yet another crack-ata written for Balls. • Set in
[info] lovvoverse . • We
one thousand reasons to hate Jesse. Ill-treatment in fic, so it's really fun ♥.
• The title comes from My Negation of Dark Tranquillity ... this time I asked for help everywhere I could not deceive you!
Disclaimer: Dick Grayson is not mine. I know what makes you suffer, but I can not find a way to buy it. Instead Richard really belongs to me, to [info] namidayume and [info] cialy_girl ♥ ... and we do not profit anyway!

*


Ok, it's never been such a patient, but you can hardly say that that kid is cute. Especially because it seems to follow him everywhere.

'Mh' stops, takes a little 'out of breath, turns to the blond with the look that manages to get more severe and asks if he intends to stalk much longer - hoping for any negative response.
But the kid shrugs, does not respond. Prefers to continue staring at him with the same arrogant air of one who absolutely wants something.

Nightwing did not need any help or a shoulder - with the former already had a very good share of problems - and anything that kid from the garish costume (and in some way known) might want, he could not give it to him .

"My name is Richard," says point blank that, as if it were the real reason that continues to stalk, "you know my parents."

Dick thinks - thinks seriously - but I can not get . Perhaps not know them so well then these phantom parents.
The other seems to realize it, because it adds almost immediately (but sounding a little 'more sad): "My mother wants me to marry your daughter."

"Your mother? Wait ... 'those bells finally found the right place in his head, "Jesse Quick?", But nevertheless can not hide the surprise.
"Do not you call it a life!" Said the angry kid - yes, it is her mysterious mother.

"Well, you know ..." the memory of Jesse becomes almost overbearing, as well as the crush she had for him - one that often made him risk his life, at the time, "Jesse ... I know how it behaves, sometimes exaggerates. Most of the time, to be precise. But it's not a bad girl and I am sure that it is a good mother, then you will understand ... if my daughter does not like. It will be reasonable. "
is ridiculous to talk to a kid practically unknown in this way, even trying to remain serious in front of his horrified expression, but it certainly can not pretend not to feel a deep sense of understanding.

"You want me to marry your daughter soon! Reasonable a horn! You have to talk at all. "

Nightwing would prefer not to. The only times he has tried to seriously discuss with Jesse got worse and if she wants their daughter to marry Mar'i, it only means one thing ...
"Wait!" He said to the boy, who did not stop even one second to fix it - but do not beg, not to mention, it seems a kind of copy that kid's mother.
"What did you say your name?"
"Richard."
Oh, "... can not believe it."

And the only reason he turns, puts his hand on the shoulder of the kid and tells him that yes, must make a long chat.


- - -




0 comments:

Post a Comment