Wednesday, September 2, 2009

What To Say When Someone Has A Baby

POTATO AW YEAH!

ARE BACK! not really a surprise, since I had put both hands on Twitter that the comments around here, but I am here !
E - for your great delight - I was not kidnapped by any Aboriginal dangerous. On the other hand, I and Mrs. Liver Cirrhosis remitted when we greet Chinese noodles on the floor. But I do not want to bore you with these real-life stories.

I bring a gift bag of potatoes, single, potato tubers, and even a bicycle! I also give you the sacred art of jogging, but I well understand how to post it on Livejournal.
( Maybe this post does not make much sense, but keep in mind that it was written with the help of Lex same: it is a set of words that stick out directly from the stupid things we said in those days. )

One thing, however, all is shown:

Photobucket


I Cipolli!

thanks to those who thought of me at this time u_u only you, here. ♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment