Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Diy Clothing Ideas Any Diy Ideas For Old Clothes?

ODDEIÈPROPRIOLEIHHHH

er. hello. xD
how long! Practically this journal has made the mold, are months that can not access ... and it is embarrassing, as a thing, I realize. X'd
If I'm here, again, to break the boxes ... it is only because of two little guys (two random = P) that held us so long to get over to get to calls and messages over and over again ...
Thanks. Thanks to all those people who In this period I have written and I loved him and did not forget me (and I know I do not deserve. type at all).

I have an apology to all.
not give the explanations, I will not here or in private. And not of malice or anything but because I've something drastic, I have not and will not be passed easily and which are certainly not ready to talk.
I also regret that, of not being able to be clear.
Although high on the list of excuses is [info] cialy_girl , for reasons that I'm not even tell you, the only obvious é___è lovvah! Sorry
all my Flist, for my girlfriends to chat to my members, because they do not even know if I will remain permanently

xD But you well. What's done is done, and now touches you back to support me.
However, you have every kind of human right and moral for spamming o_O do what you want in this post, tell me everything, tell me what you want, linkatemi fic. new accounts. new community. new sites. strange new features of livejournal. interstellar trouble. alien battles. achievements. scientific findings.
Whatever you want. I will read ù___ù

I LOVE YOU. u_u ♥

Edit: not remember my pass xD I re-frienderò account on twitter, however, soon came to my mind x'DDD

0 comments:

Post a Comment