Sunday, January 31, 2010

What Does Wella Level 6 Look Like?

NECROMOMENTI!

Needless to hide it ♥!
I open an archive for my fanfiction original: [info] necromomenti .
Why? Because the majority of these were of a fic raiting up, had dealt with violent themes and topics which do not allow me to leave this as a journal open to all - thing that annoys me beyond measure.

I moved the majority of original fanfiction, then, unless the poems (which have remained here, but I think the short-blot) and fanfiction written for various community (which also remained here and I think it will be forever ... well, I'm not going to contact community attended many years ago to change the various links xD). The rest went there and soon disappear from here. So yes

, if you still read my original ... friendatelo! \\ O /

To inaugurate the journal I posted this exclusive new fic:
The Screaming Skull for [info] paranormal25 . Horror, supernatural, very long.

And more:
Read it and rejoice with us . Read it and rejoice with Noooooo \\ o /
(Namida Yes I wrote this fanfiction in months that I was asking anyone me on the way. Namida deserves many hearts ♥ ♥ ♥)

0 comments:

Post a Comment