Sunday, January 23, 2011

Cameltoe In Volleyball Spandex

Talking ... Lucca Comics 2011


Me: "Excuse me, Mirko (a friend of ours, NdAdri) ; had not gone to Norway to be the tour guide? "
* Big brother:" Yes, but he spoke English. "
Me: "Ah, here, in English! Also because Norwegian is a difficult language, eh! In fact, he thinks that they have two official languages! "
Big brother: "Really?"
Me: "Sure! A language is very similar to Denmark because it is obvious that it is after the Norway was 4 centuries under Den ... "*
interruption followed by facial expression ... satisfied?
* Big brother: "A-Anna .. (My real name, NdAdri)? "On the fly * realizes that I'm thinking Hetalia
* Me:" I used an expression rather unfortunate "
Big brother:" Well, I do not mean look at unhappy ... Yes, Oh well, you say 'After Norway was under the rule ...' "I slam down
* laughing like an idiot *
Big brother: 'No, I mean that Denmark has dominated Norway!"
* now I'm lost: his girlfriend enters the room to understand cos' I have to scream like an eagle and while I do from mental images of Norway, dressed in skimpy outfits in latex, tied to the headboard of the bed in Denmark, of course, strictly S & M outfit, wielding a whip bdsm smile *.

's so nice to have friends that give you some ideas! * _ *
*

the Big brother is my brother, but a very dear friend. He, my friend / his girlfriend, my friend / her roommate is my brother and my sisters of the heart.

0 comments:

Post a Comment