Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Stores That Sell Wrestling Singlets

Saint Seiya FST: Part 2 - Holy Comfort (Gold Saints) Saint Seiya

Order:
[X]Bronze & Silver
[X]Holy Comfort (aka Gold Saints)
[ ]Asgard
[ ]Marine Generals
[ ]Spectres
[ ]Kamui

Part 2 is here:)




Track list:
01 - In Flames - The quiet place (Aries Mu)
Judge me now
Used to be afraid to let it show, bow down
good king in my own mind
Everything is in place
So much brighter from today

Drown the monster
Make all bad dreams go away
Whatever it takes to keep your hands free
Open scars
My Quiet Place

02 - Stratovarius - Forever (Taurus Aldebaran)
I'm still there everywhere
I'm the dust in the wind
I'm the star in the northern sky
I never stayed anywhere
I'm the wind in the trees
would you wait for me forever?

03 - Skillet - Monster (Gemini Saga)
It's scratching on the walls, in the closet, in the halls
It comes awake and I can't control it
Hiding under the bed, in my body, in my head
Why won't somebody come and save me from this, make it end?

I feel it deep within, it's just beneath the skin
I must confess that I feel like a monster
I hate what I've become, the nightmare's just begun
I must confess that I feel like a monster

04 - Slipknot - People = Shit (Cancer Deathmask)
Come on down
and see the idiot right here
too fucked to beg and not afraid to care
what's the matter with calamity anyway
right...get the fuck out of my face
understand I can't feel anything
it isn't like I wanna sift through the decay
I feel like a wound
like I got a fucking gun against my head
you live when I'm dead

05 - Dark Tranquillity - Haven (Leo Aiolia)
if there were words for this
would I sing or should I scream?
I'd give my blood to stay
my blood just to stay right here
something can never share
this urging need to invite

the darkside in into my haven


06 - Francesco Guccini - but I Shomer - llailah (Shaka Virgo)
The Whole lyrics
and warn them, sparse as the fingers, but I feel voices, I hear a buzz and I feel
d 'be the' infinite echo of God
and after countless as the sand, eager and anonymous darkness, but
voice of faith, or anger, cry at night asking

07 - Lacuna Coil - Enjoy the Silence (Libra Doko)

Words like violence Break the silence As

crashing in Into my little world Painful to me

Pierce right through me Can not You Understand

Oh my little girl

08 - Anberlin - The feel good drag (Scorpio Milo)
Everyone in this town
Is seeing somebody else
Everybody's tired of someone
Our eyes wander for help
Prayers that need no answer now

09 - Anathema - Sentient (Sagittarius Aiolos)
[Instrumental]

10 - Linkin Park - What I've Done (Capricorn Shura)

In this farewell
There’s no blood
There’s no alibi
‘Cause I’ve drawn regret
From the truth
Of a thousand lies

So let mercy come
And wash away
What I’ve done

11 - Helloween - A tale that wasn't right (Aquarius Camus)
Here I stand all alone
Have my mind turned to stone
Have my heart filled up with ice
To avoid It's breakin' twice

Thanx to you, my dear old friend
But you can't help. this is the end
Of a tale that wasn't right
I won't have no sleep tonight

12 - Jack Off Jill - When I am Queen (Pisces Aphrodite)
When I am queen I will insist, with perfect scars upon my wrists
That everything you once held dear is taken away from you

When I am queen sweet Girl Scout's face, and not a one will fall from grace
If all their hearts I could replace, but until then I'll have to...

Drown, drown, drown, myself

Download</fomt>
http://www.4shared.com/file/5AHnPUuJ/Saint_Seiya_FST_-_Holy_Comfort.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment