Saturday, January 15, 2011

Libby Financial Accounting Solutions

FST: Part 1 - Bronze & Silver

It's been a while since I last did a FST. This time I want to do a very good Saint Seiya FST, so I'm making a FST divided into various groups. Let's begin with the main Bronze Saints, the main Silver Saints and some important secondary characters.

Order:
[X]Bronze & Silver
[ ]Holy Comfort (aka Gold Saints)
[ ]Asgard
[ ]Marine Generals
[ ]Spectres
[ ]Kamui




Track list:
01 - The Protomen - Breaking out (Pegasus Seiya)

You've got to feel it girl,
Feel the wind pick up.
It feels like something's gonna change,
but there's no use putting it in drive
if all the wheels are stuck.
There's somethin' wrong here,
like this whole city wants to scream,
But no one makes a sound.

But, you've got to feel it, baby.
So I'm going to find out what it is
and I'm going to tear it down

02 - Bruce Dickinson - Tears of the Dragon (Dragon Shiryu)

For too long now
There were secret in my mind
For too long now
There were things I sould have said
In the darkness
I was stumbling for the door
To find a reason
To find the time, the place, the hour

03 - Within Temptation - The Swan Song (Cygnus Hyouga)
Winter has come for me, can't carry on.
The chains to my life are strong but soon they'll be gone.
I'll spread my wings one more time.

Is it a dream?
All the ones I have loved calling out my name.
The sun warms my face.
All the days of my life, I see them passing me by.

04 - 30 Seconds to Mars - The Kill (Andromeda Shun)

What if I wanted to break
Laugh it all off in your face
What would you do? (Oh, oh)
What if I fell to the floor
Couldn't take all this anymore
What would you do, do, do?

Come break me down
Bury me, bury me
I am finished with you

05 - Green Day - Boulevard Of Broken Dreams (Phoenix Ikki)
I walk a lonely road
The only one that I have ever known
Don't know where it goes
But it's home to me and I walk alone

I walk this empty street
On the Boulevard of Broken Dreams
Where the city sleeps
and I'm the only one and I walk alone

06 - Muse - Starlight (Chameleon June)
Starlight
I will be chasing your starlight
Until the end of my life
I dont know if
it’s worth it anymore

Hold you in my arms
I just wanted to
Hold you in my arms

07 - Angtoria - Thats what the Wise Lady said (Eagle Marin)
There'll be times, when you can't face
The weary lights of day
But be strong & believe
You can be anything you wish to be

Don´t let your fears, hold you back
Life isn´t meant, to be easy
Find justice for what you lack

08 - Jennyfer Cihi - WITHOUT YOU (Ophiucus Shaina)
Once in a lonely lifetime
I found a love that's true
How Could I go on living Without you
?
You take away my sorrow With everything you do


How Could I face tomorrow Without you?

09 - Tiromancino - North (Shunrei)


speak always in the thoughts that now you know by now that nothing is the same as yesterday but


still uncertainty in your voice where you will be tomorrow

vanish slowly behind

the wake of an airplane that takes you away

10 - Toshihiko Sahashi - denen (Seika)
[Instrumental]

11 - Soraya - Lead me (All)

will you wait for me? tonight I am weak Often I do not follow
But this time I need you to lead me to lead


water and fire lead to touch higher ground
lead me to walk across the wire look ahead

But never down with your love I won ' t fall down. . .

Download:
http://www.4shared.com/file/QlfS8bay/Saint_Seiya_FST_-_Bronze__Silv.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment