Monday, September 27, 2010

Cristina Aguilera Boobs

Libra Wallpaper


Title:
Tell her I love her. Rating: For All

References:
Pre FIN
Notes: PoV Xena, angst, flash-fic (still betare)

Word Count:
186

Disclaimer:
The characters of Xena, Gabrielle, etc etc are copyright of MCA / Universal Pictures Renassiance. These characters have been used without the consent of the authors, but not for profit.


Tell her I love her when I'm gone, Remind them at all times. [info] Tell her I love her when she sees me fall under the blows of enemies and now there will be no help for me. Tell her I love her and that I will always, no matter where I may, if next to her in a ditch or buried without a name. Tell her I love her and I will miss, which will be a choice that will make us suffer but I know that you, sooner or later, will include. Tell her I love her because she will not believe it more and think that I wanted to give herself, I think I have forgotten her, but I think it's because I leave her alone attack. His life is too important to waste it like that. Tell her that I love because it's the only thing left for me. Tell her I love her and promise on my lifeless body will say that these my last words. Tell her I love her, that these words are tattooed on my skin, in our every day spent together.
Tell her I love her.
is my last wish.

0 comments:

Post a Comment