Sunday, September 26, 2010

Pkistani Indians Women Boobs

hangers

closing the closet door this morning, I froze. My attention was drawn over the shoulders, with whom I had just removed his shirt. They seemed (seemed?) I animated, thoughtful, and - most disturbing - staring at me the whole questioning of his appearance.

As I fastened the buttons on the sleeves, the shoulders did not leave me alone. They asked:

- Why do we have removed a shirt? Where have you pinned it on myself? You really think it suit you? You still come back at night, like you said "the same as you was "and bring it back into place! - And fell silent. But I caught their train of thought.

«In the afternoon we humbly waiting for you in the closet, clutching the neck of the pole. Yes, we will never to you did not say we did not have enough spirit you say it, but we are feeling. Irritation, when you strip us of, say, or joy, yes, sometimes, joy and thanks, when the door, creaking, open and your hand, taking us beyond the most narrow place, for bending metal, returns us to a warm shirt. Many years we wore at night, your clothes, including jeans and a heavy coat. The best of us even have the right to keep svezhestirannye, starched and ironed shirt. "This is it - they say to us - is a shirt for us."

Symbolically, the shoulders - the object of the greatest concentrations of curiosity in my house after only the local entity, the owner of twenty-five cubic meters of space, I am. Shoulders, probably, and appealed to me because they are - curious. After all, what are they? In fact, - frozen in space-time issue. The question of who found the form in wood and steel. More precisely - a question mark over time has lost its affirmation - then stretched his point on the line. This line is tired of his questioning, lay down on the axis of the "GO" - as is well known - The most the suffering of the coordinate axes. There are still admired axis, it measures the height, the height of surprise - the axis of "Shelter", as well as the axis, which came up in the country, where he lived a magician, it measures the depth. Shoulders, thus, on the one hand, and angry sigh, on the other - are surprised and happy, and the third - Revolving around his surprise, sighing - lavish miracles, one of which happened to me to watch this morning.

If you think about it, not so different hangers in the closet from all the other hangers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment