Friday, September 24, 2010

Thank You Note For Doing Community Service

30 days meme - Day 19 & 20

ç_ç I hate not having time ...

Day 21 - Best character Yande
not really know ... Bianchi would say, I do not think of any other ...


Day 22 - Favorite boy's love couple
Smiley preso da Deviantart SHARK DINO X!


Day 23 - Had the best Anime you think, or Most intriguing art
* w * Cowboy Bebop! Just look at this particular! * W *


Day 24 - Favorite anime hero or heroine
Hmmm ... I tend to have a hatred for actors, so it is not a main character in my favorite ... In fact, my favorite, being female. Here it is ... FARNESE!


Day 25 - Best anime villain
Day 26 - Your favorite anime harem
Day 27 - Favorite anime opening theme song
Day 28 - Favorite pokemon
Day 29 - School Uniform
Favorite Day 30 - Favorite anime ending theme

0 comments:

Post a Comment