Monday, September 6, 2010

Saa7130hl Vista Driver

What do you mean time to blink

El sueño de la razón produce monstruos *
Francisco de Goya

Listen, friend, I'm happy today:
I understood the nature of quicksand.
not worse than Dante's nightmare hell
arranged themselves - because of imaginary shackles!

a demon heart, just for a moment
waving his ugly wing,
gaze veiled doubt -
And you: fool, distraught, broken man.

They live, I think, in each,
Each lyubivshem ever heart.
know neither hunger, the creature, nor thirst, -
gnaw a soul without salt and pepper.

But my time - does not flow, and turns:
-------------- passed all stays with me,
--------- ----- And all coming from me there.
I myself - in the present - hand, head and foot.

So gradually I have come to terms with them
And with a light heart valyus on the bed -
All thought, thought, fought and cutting himself,
And now - I just know how to blinking !

__________________________________________
* sleep of reason produces monsters. Francisco Goya

0 comments:

Post a Comment