Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Daddy-and-son-blog.com

I devise my own demise - Superbia Squalo FST

Ohlala, It's been A LOT of time since I last uploaded a FST... Damn university exams, they don't even give you the time to take a breath...>_<9

But anyway. This time the victim lucky one is...
*drums roll*
SQU-CHAN... Ehm, I mean, SUPERBIA SQUALO, let's be professional...^^;

It was a bit difficult finding songs that would fit him, but in the end I could come up with a FST that made me quite satisfied.

Here's the cover!



I LUUURVE Koume Yuka.


TRACK LIST (lyrics in the booklet inside the FST):
01 - The Used - Watered Down
Nothing that I can hold on to with my broken hands
I'm not thinking I should anyway
So I leave all in nothing
Don't care what you say
'Cause it makes no difference if I throw it away

02 - Dope - Survive
Fuck 'em
Can't stop me think I'm messing around
You think I'm messin around
Well are you messin around with me
Truth is I've seen the ups and the downs
And through the losses and the founds
Well I'm right where I wanna be

03 - Queen - Another one bites the dust
Ain't no sound but the sound of his feet, machine gun's ready to go
Are you ready? Hey, are you ready for this?
Are you hanging on the edge of your seat?
Out of the doorway the bullets rip to the sound of the beat, yeah Another one bites the dust


04 - Three Days Grace - Drown
If I needed someone to control me
If I Needed Someone to push me around

I would change my direction And save myself before I drown

05 - Subsonica -
square wave square wave breathing against the wind,
hold my hand and feel that
is sweating, mood
overload,
joy electric fury. And
corners,
want to play with the skin on the corners,
want to risk to cling on edges, falling
vacuum always only on the edges.

06 - Papa Roach - I devise my own demise
I can't control everything
And I can't forget just what I've seen
These memories take me away
To a better place than I am today
I devise my own demise
Here's to life-the life I'm losing

07 - Escape the Fate - There's no sympathy for the dead
we dance like zombies do in the middle of the rain
we see the stones falling from the sky (on fire)
the blinding light beaming from your eyes (our desire)
life has died, yet we're still alive and down below
a sea of damned crashing like a tidal wave

08 - The GazettE - BURIAL APPLICANT
Under the "creaks" that rain upon me, the trembling won't stop
I will break my ties with the pain that I can only understand with my mind

09 - Avantasia - Shelter From The Rain
Dying for a sign
When fate is beyond the line
When you find your lover
Wasted cries
You're take into the sound
Shelter from the rain

10 - Anberlin - Blame Me! Blame Me!
Blame Me! Blame Me! Blame Me!
For mistakes you've made
But you can't own
Hate Me! Hate Me! Hate Me!
For every honest word
That you postpone
Leave me out of this
Lights on sinking ships
Are gleaming! gleaming! gleaming!
For mistakes you've But you can not own made


DOWNLOAD:
http://www.4shared.com/file/3jUUdqa7/Superbia_Squalo_FST.html


If the link does not work let me know, I'll fix it: 3

0 comments:

Post a Comment