Thursday, October 28, 2010

Why Do Indian Women Are Hairy

5x01 Fallen Angel

Title: exercises. Rating:
For All
References: None Notes: Xena
PoV, one-shot (still betare)
Word Count: 612 (W) Disclaimer:
The characters of Xena, Gabrielle etc etc are copyright of MCA / Universal Pictures Renassiance. These characters have been used without consent authors, but not for profit.

I had to remind me last night late, when Gabrielle eat well, the morning comes up with weird ideas.
Scripture tells me pulling out paper and feather, for posterity, he looks at me expectantly in the hope that I am convinced with these simple words. According to his thesis that the narrator is myself of my adventures will make an enormous services to the future generations so that they can understand both our points of view. And so here I am beginning to write like this first experiment, creative writing. After the stormy awakening Tuesday morning I washed in the lake, I cooked Anguilla for both, or rather I have taken and then placed on the fire, if there had been Gabrielle ready with a bottle of water would have skipped lunch. I do not know if this is or is not important to the narrative, but I was just busy taking other chores, and I believe that Gab does not approve of the fact that I write something too private here, so I'll just say the least. I slept with my belly full of roast eel, a delicacy after twenty-four hours of forced fasting, until the usual troublemakers did not come to visit us. It almost seems that their ability to disturb my happy dreams will be exacerbated with the passage of time, and this I find rather unpleasant. With the same old method of beats and awe I had two jumps to digest better (in fact
then I made a discreet belch
). I think those two jerks no longer seeks to rob two helpless girls, and to be honest I do not think that the ten pence, I accidentally found in their pockets, will serve more than it will on us to provide a hot meal to inn this evening. was not even started the afternoon we decided to walk towards the shore, I heard the opening of a new temple to Zeus, the priests and knowing that they knew I could get something good, made of food are definitely gourmet. My horse Argo could have all the hay she could eat there. We decide to leave, Gabrielle still does not know where we are, you say if we're not going to save any innocent girl screamed to me of some superficial Mangiona apostrophe as a latch, the real problem is that you should not feed a six-foot and muscle fibers, with his short stature can afford to eat less of me. I believe that this part of the censurerĂ  me and I'll take even a scolding for having written so little heroic things like binge eating and sleeping in the sun. The problem is that not every day one has to make heroin at all costs, there are also simple day of relaxation and serenity. I know that this is not what it intends to Gabrielle as a service to future generations, but I think it's fair that future generations know that making the hero is also a good dose of rest and fun, whether it's fishing,
food or sex, in fact it is right that everyone is dedicated to his passions, and this should be well thought Gabrielle obligation to write. I leave happy to tell you he will be able to optimally describing every moment as if it were a poem, that in battle, or is my morning shower.
I will use this script for when I go to the bathroom, which is never found by future generations, because I certainly do not know write a fitting conclusion to these random thoughts with little logic or ethics. X

0 comments:

Post a Comment