Thursday, October 7, 2010

Japanese Abused ,trainbus

Ballads of praying Sybillae - A Simoun FST

And since I got fixed wih this series, why not?

Not much to say about this fst, mostly I could not find a way to structure it, But It Seems That I finally got to do something. I really hope you'll like it:)




TRACK LIST:
00 - Joe Hisaishi - Toor Michi (Intro)
[Instrumental]

01 - Bonnie Tyler - Total Eclipse of The Heart (Amuria x Neviril)
Turnaround, Every now and then I get a
little bit restless and I dream of something wild
Turnaround, Every now and then I get a
little bit helpless and I'm lying like a child in your arms
Turnaround, Every now and then I get a
little bit angry and I know I've got to get out and cry
Turnaround, Every now and then I get a
little bit terrified but then I see the look in your eyes
Turnaround bright eyes, Every now and
then I fall apart

02 - Nek - Con un Ma e con un Se (Neviril x Aeru - Part 1)
lei prima donna among many
is always at the center of everything but now
between discomfort and desire is that she is better
a "but" rather a "if" of his "never"
okay okay
com '
is until you take what you say is okay

good for me to stay here until

with a "but" with an "if"

TRANSLATION: She
, the first woman Among others,
is always at the center of everything Already,
But Between the annoyance and the desire she is there
it's better to "but" better an "if" Than her "never"
It's ok like this
It's ok how things are
Till you say yes I take what is left
It's ok like this
It's ok for me
Till you stay here
with a "but" and an "if"

03 - Tiromancino - is important for me (Dominura x Lemon )
My thoughts fly to you to reach

images carved into the consciousness now as indelible

emotions that I can not forget and the thought

will look for whenever you feel distant
whenever you I would like to tell you more about

which only you thing that is important for me


TRANSLATION: My thought flies
Towards
you to reach for the pictures Already
sculpted in my conscience
like indelible feelings
I cannot forget anymore
And my thought will look for you
every time I will feel you far away
every time I will want to talk to you
to tell you again
that only you are the thing
that is most important for me

04 - t.a.T.u. - Gomennasai (Alti x Kaimu)
Gomen nasai for everything
Gomen nasai, I know I let you down
Gomen nasai till the end
I never needed a friend
Like I do now

05 - The Used - Kissing You Goodbye (Paraietta x Neviril)
Trust to take the right to leave me.
Waiting under dark clouds for the rain.
Praying lightning strikes a change.
As history gets lost, as
And I Took That final breath I felt alive.

06 - Subsonica - Enchanting (x Wapourif Morinas)
If you do battle alongside

I'll give you my smile to pretend

without pain if you do I'll be careful

to mend the cuts loosely
ever.

TRANSLATION: If you
Become battle
I'll be at your side to give you my smile

without Pretending
If you Become
pain I'll be careful and sew your

cuts without holding tight, never

07 - The Beatles - Hello, goodbye (x Mamiina Rodoreamon)
You say yes, I say no
You say stop and I say go, go, go
Oh, no
You say goodbye and I say hello
Hello, hello
I don't know why you say goodbye
I say hello
Hello, hello
I don't know why you say goodbye
I say hello

08 - Blackmore's Night - Faerie Queen - Faerie Dance (Onashia x Yun)
Oh dark eyes
Help me see
Just one look
She is gone
Look on me
We are one
Fading with the setting sun

09 - Glee Cast - Keep holding on (Anubituf x Guragief)
You're not alone, together we stand
I'll be by your side, you know I'll take your hand
When it gets cold and it feels like the end
There's no place to go, you know I won't give in
No, I won't give in

10 - Brandy & Monica - The Boy Is Mine (Mamiina vs Aeru) (note: read: "the GIRL is mine" xD)
You need to give it up
Had about enough
It's not hard to see
The boy is mine
I'm sorry that you
seem to be confused
He belongs to me
The boy is mine

11 - Bill Withers - Lean On Me (Vyura & Floe)
Lean on me, when you're not strong
And I'll be your friend
I'll help you carry on
For it won't be long
'Til I'm gonna need
Somebody to lean on

12 - Aerosmith - Fly away from Here (Neviril x Aeru - Part 2)
Gotta find a way
Yeah, I can't wait another day
And nothin' gonna change
If we stay around here
Gotta do what it takes
Cause all in our hands,
We all make mistakes, yeah
But it's never too late to start again
Take another breath
And say another prayer

13 - Seiji Yokoyama - Tranquility (Outro)
[Instrumental]

DOWNLOAD:
http://www.4shared.com/file/H7s6yMrG/Simoun_FST.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment