Saturday, October 16, 2010

Sample Letter For Disconnection Of Telephone Line

Steel Gods of the Last Apocalypse - millefiori FST

FST! I Said I Would make millefiori FST, I Said It, and here there is! I'm quite satisfied with

it, even though Some characters were very troublesome ...

I hope you'll like this fst!




TRACK LIST:
01 - Fall Out Boy - This Ain't A Scene, It's An Arms Race (Byakuran)
I'm a leading man
And the lies I weave are oh-so intricate oh-so intricate
I wrote the gospel on giving up
(You look pretty sinking)
But the real bombshells have already sunk
(Prima-donnas of the gutter)
At night we're painting your trash gold while you sleep
Crashing not like hips or cars,
No, more like parties

02 - We Are Scientists - Ambition (Irie Shouichi)
So long ambition
It's
not a competition I can not win anymore I can not win anymore

An odd position
That I got the Suspicion
I Have Been Here Before Have I Been Here Before


03 - Subsonica - Radioestensioni (Spanner) With an electric device

awakening my heart lethargic,
lost in a lazy sleep by a radio frequency contour
swings for me.

04 - Within Temptation - Jillian (I'd Give My Heart) (Uni)
I'd give my heart, I'd give my soul.
I'd turn it back, it's my fault.
Your destiny is forlorn,
Have to live till it's undone.
I'd give my heart, I'd give my soul. I'd
turn it back and then at last I'll be on my way

05 - Sonata Arctica - Tallulah (Gamma)
Remember when we used to look how sun sets far away?
And how you said: "This is never over"
I believed your every word and I guess you did too
But now you're saying : "Hey, let's think this over"

06 - Red - Death Of Me (Genkishi)
You tear me down and then you pick me up,
You take it all and still it’s not enough,
You try to tell me you can heal me,
But I’m still bleeding and you’ll be
The death of me!

07 - Nightwish - Slaying The Dreamer (Rasiel)
Swansong for the Wish of Night
God it hurts, give a name to the pain
Our primrose path to hell is growing weed
Put a stake! Through my heart
And drag me into sunlight
So awake! For your greed
As you're slaying the dreamer

08 - Papa Roach - Singular Indestructible Droid (Funeral Wraths)
Willing to make the change
Surrender the flesh and bones
Against the grain
Pushing beyond the limits of ourselves
This body is just a cage
You're dead and you're in a grave
We're losing our minds
That's just fine
Living forever

09 - Escape the Fate - Not good enough for truth in cliche (Kikyo)
Hurtful words,
From my enemies of the last five years,
What's it like to die alone?
How does it feel when tears freeze,
When you cry?
The blood in your veins is twenty below

10 - The Darkness - One Way Ticket To Hell And Back (Zakuro)
I'm always trying to keep my vices under wraps
But a coach load of mutes would appear talkative chaps
They seemed fit to join me for a couple of hits
But my septum is in tatters
And I've still got the runs

11 - No Doubt - Just A Girl (Bluebell)
Take this pink ribbon off my eyes
I'm exposed
And it's no big surprise
Don't you think I know
Exactly where I stand

12 - Girugamesh - puzzle (Daisy)
That small hapiness i was looking for
Unfortunatley not even a fragment of love is to be found
The hidden red piece, why is it there?
Filling up the hole with this given time

13 - The GazettE - COCKROACH (Torikabuto)
I am moving on a deep and muddy bottom and
Wearing unrecognized feathers. Am I "attractive"?
The "unreasonable" action suits me, doesn't it?
That's fine. I'm living, spoiled very f***'n doubter!

14 - Seiji Yokoyama - Child of dawn, Lucifer (Ghost)
[Instrumental]

DOWNLOAD:
http://www.4shared.com/file/BhX8RF80/Millefiore_FST.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment