Sunday, October 17, 2010

Vba Masterball Cheat Pokemon Gold

Meme!

Copia/incolla mode.

To the first five people who comment on this post, I will gift you with something of my own crafting. It may be an icon, a manip, a drawing, a ficlet, or something completely random. You may love it or you may think it sucks, but regardless, it will be made with love for you from me. ;)

Feel free to give me a hint of what you might like (ship, character, actor/actress, fandom, color, etc). The catch? You must pay it forward and post this in your journal so you can gift 5 (or more) of your friends with special gifts made by you.

AKA:
Alle prime cinque persone commenting on this post, just give her something made by me - an icon, manip, a drawing, a fic or something totally random. It may please you or make you sick, but in any case, it will be done with all my love, W;

Give me a hint as well for gift that is yours (ship, character, actor / actress, fandom, color or whatever that is). The conditions? You have to repost this meme on your journal, so you can make five (or more) gifts. Here's Another

0 comments:

Post a Comment