Friday, October 22, 2010

Resistance Bands/how To Adjust

Over the Hills and Far Away - A Lemon Dominura x FST

FST made for [info] mezzadozzinafic . The post it there as soon as my claim is approved Bunny et.

^ ^ Anyway.

Why I love follmente di questa coppia.

ENGLISH:
Because I fell in love with this pair. Just a mini album.




TRACK LIST:
01 - Arai Akino - Kireina kanjou
ryoute ni wa afuredasu
kirei na kanjou
anata ni sasagetai

sotto furete-ite
sotto kono hoho ni
sotto sotto

[TRANSLATION:

In both hands the overflowing
Pure emotions
I want to dedicate them to you

Gently be touching
Gently this cheek
Gently gently]

02 - Within Temptation - Aquarius
I need you Aquarius, enchanted I will
Have to stay.
I feel you Aquarius, cause you
the sea set me free.
You call to me Aquarius

03 - Alex Britti - One In A Million

Accept so please do not look
in my head there 'a world to ignore

want you to be my accomplice
discrete

accept me and be my doll silk

[TRANSLATION:

Accept me as I am Please do not look

In my head there's
A world to be ignored
I want you to be discrete
My partner
Accept me and you'll be
My silk doll.]

04 - Loreena McKennitt - Night Ride Across the Caucasus
Take me with you on this journey
Where the boundaries of time are now tossed
In cathedrals of the forest
In the words of the tongues now lost

05 - Blackmore's Night - Self Portrait
Paint me a picture and hang it on the wall
Color it darkly, the lines will start to crawl
Down...down...down
Spin me around and around...
Draw me away to the night from the day, leave not a trace to be found...

06 - Yoko Kanno - Waltz for Zizi
[Instrumental]

DOWNLOAD:
http://www.4shared.com/file/L1UVCnfr/Over_the_Hills_and_Far_Away_-_.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment