Monday, October 25, 2010

How To Get Rid Of A Breakout From Waxing

Two thoughts

1. Khromov Nothing

I go and sit on a chair.
And the idea is nothing.
on the Rights of the absolute zero
asks: "I sat down on that?!»

Can there be such,
that this lack of - are
My child is lame,
River and mendacious slime?

Then, on the rights of a parent,
Like the king,
I'm Nothing - surprisingly -
inaction thought I'll kill you!

But does zero to zero multiplied
not stay still nothing?
Eka sit still on a chair clever!
Why I do not know,
________________no know why .


2.
vague dreams

So a guest on the evening of noisy
lonely goes to the balcony,
But the sky without the stars and melancholy mad, -
reluctantly returned to the house.

... comes and sits on a chair,
And the idea is not nothing.
Around the same fun, revelry.
How to deal with vague dreams?

where dreams of novelty,
What time and destroy
and chain around his neck spring
What stifles despair of soul?

0 comments:

Post a Comment